New York, March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – – Altiplano Metals completes a non-brokered private placement for $ 3.1 million. Click here
– According to Victory Square Technologies Inc. (CSE: VST) (OTCMKTS: VSQTF) (FRA: 6F6), GameOn Entertainment Technologies has added veteran digital and media expert Liz Schimel to the board. Click here
– RedHill Biopharma Ltd (NASDAQ: RDHL) Delivers Revenue Growth, Commercial Expansion, and Pipeline Progress in Fiscal 2020 Results as Targeted Efforts Pay Off. Click here
– Goldcore Resources Ltd (CVE: GEM) (FRA: BK2P) will start trading as Green Battery Minerals on Monday March 22nd. Click here
– ME2C Environmental (OTCQB: MEEC) announces participation in the creation of a new technology company, Eleclear Technologies. Click here
– Recruiter.com Group Inc (OTCQB: RCRT) strengthens the board with two new independent directors – one M&A and one HR professional. Click here
– Victory Resources Corporation (CSE: VR) (OTCMKTS: VRCFF) (FRA: VR62) is acquiring the Smokey Lithium Project in Nevada. Click here
– Alpine 4 Holdings Inc (OTCQB: ALPP) taps former US Air Force technical sargent Nathan Grier for its subsidiary for unmanned aerial systems in Vayu. Click here
– Orgenesis Inc (NASDAQ: ORGS) is partnering with MIDA Biotech to establish point-of-care centers in hospitals and other medical facilities across Western Europe. Click here
– Trillion Energy International Inc. (CSE: TCF) (OTCMKTS: TCFF) (FRA: 3P2N), the Turkey and Bulgaria-focused oiler, announces the latest year-end reserve report. Click here
– American Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: AREC) announces that $ 100 million of sponsored American Acquisition Opportunity SPAC is trading on NASDAQ. Click here
– Blackrock Silver Corp (CVE: BRC) encounters high quality silver and gold on its Tonopah West project in Nevada. Click here
– HempFusion Wellness Inc (TSE: CBD.U) (OTCMKTS: CBDHF) (FRA: 8OO) enters the massive Chinese market through subsidiary Probulin Probiotics at Tmall Global of Alibaba Group Holding. Click here
Safe-T Group Ltd (NASDAQ: SFET) (TASE: SFET) subsidiary launches new IP proxy platform. Click here
– NEXE Innovations Inc (CVE: NEXE) (OTCMKTS: NEXNF) (FRA: NX5) will fully launch its XOMA superfoods line of products after a stellar pilot debut. Click here
– Marble Financial Inc (CSE: MRBL) (OTCMKTS: MRBLF) (FRA: 2V0) launches its AI-driven financial wellness platform MyMarble with Canada Finances. Click here
– Updates from Silver Range Resources Ltd. (CVE: SNG) (OTCMKTS: SLRRF) (FRA: 8SR) Click here for progress on work at the Stinson and Lucky Boy properties in Nevada
– According to First Mining Gold Corp (TSE: FF) (OTCQX: FFMGF) (FRA: FMG), Auteco is expected to earn 51% of the Pickle Crow gold project after completing the first stage requirements. Click here
– Aurania Resources Ltd (CVE: ARU) (FRA: 20Q) announced that an overnight public offering of shares for up to $ 6.75 million gross proceeds will be clicked here
– Vuzix Corp (NASDAQ: VUZI) (FRA: V7XN) M400 Smart Glasses in use at the New York distribution center, click here
– Endeavor Mining Corp (TSE: EDV) (OTCQX: EDVMF) (FRA: E5Y1) reports record fourth quarter and fiscal 2020 production from its West African gold businesses. Click here
– PyroGenesis Canada Inc (TSX: PYR) (NASDAQ: PYR) (FRA: 8PY) receives grant to develop a waste recovery process for pot liners. Click here
– NetCents Technology Inc. (CSE: NC) (FRA: 26N) (OTCQB: NTTCF) reports that cryptocurrency transaction volume exceeds $ 10.8 million in the first half of March. Click here
– Valens Company (TSE: VLNS) (OTCQX: VLNCF) (FRA: 7LV) will launch Verse cannabis products on the Medical Cannabis by Shoppers platform. Click here
– XPhyto Therapeutics Corp (CSE: XPHY) (OTCMKTS: XPHYF) (FRA: 4XT) Announces EU Approval for Coronavirus Test Click Here
– Health Canada has granted the first license to export cannabis products from Canada to Brazil, according to Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp (CSE: CANN) (OTCQX: HERTF). Click here
Loop Insights Inc (CVE: MTRX) (OTCQB: RACMF) is piloting five stores with Canadian grocer Sobeys to deliver digital receipts using Wallet Pass technology. Click here
– Delta 9 Cannabis Inc (TSX: DN) (OTCQX: DLTNF) announces the opening of its eleventh retail cannabis store and its eighth in the province of Manitoba. Click here
– Soma Gold Corp (CVE: SOMA) (OTCMKTS: PRSRF) (FRA: 8PR1), encouraged by exploration drill results in Colombia, click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges and supports executives in intelligently connecting with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message digitally and in real time to the right audience, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting, and website development services to support over 1,000 rapidly growing companies worldwide.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million dedicated private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on proactive websites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialized news sites, expanding our reach to networks that press releases may find difficult to penetrate.
• We create company websites individually from the ground up and offer customers and their brands a modern online presence and the latest insights into effective SEO strategies.
• Our reporting is highly rated on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further improve our online presence and reach through a sophisticated focus on digital investors.
• We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the crowd by conducting in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email firstname.lastname@example.org